The Council of Yukon First Nations nominates and, or, appoints many First Nation citizens to boards and committees. These boards and committees were implemented to assist Yukon First Nations in achieving various initiatives under the UFA.
For more information about Yukon Board and Committees public openings, click here.
The Council of Yukon First Nations is requesting applications from Yukon First Nation Citizens for nominations on the following Boards and Committees:
- Yukon College Board of Governors
- Education Appeal Tribunal
- Training Policy Committee
- Teacher Certification Board
- Yukon Hospital Corporation Board of Trustees
- Yukon Environmental & Socio-economic Assessment Board
- Agriculture Industry Advisory Committee
If you are interested in applying, please download and complete the CYFN Board Application Form 2015 below and include the following documents:
2. Letter of Support from employer MUST be attached
3. Completed Application
Applications can be mailed to 2166-2nd Avenue Whitehorse, Y.T Y1A 1C3
Emailed to Wendy Risby at email@example.com, faxed to (867)668-6577 or hand delivered to our office.
DEADLINE for applications is MARCH 3, 2017, at 4:30 p.m.
Applications after the deadline will not be considered.