The Council of Yukon First Nations nominates and/or appoints First Nation citizens to boards and committees. These boards and committees were established to enable Yukon First Nations and others to achieve various initiatives and mandates prescribed in the Umbrella Final Agreement.
We are currently accepting applications from Yukon First Nation citizens for the following boards and committees:
- Training Policy Committee (1) http://www.tpcyukon.ca
- Yukon College Board of Governors (1) https://www.yukoncollege.yk.ca/about-us/governance/board-of-govenors
- Yukon Dispute Resolution Board (1) http://www.drbyukon.ca/
- Yukon Fish and Wildlife Management Board (2) http://www.eco.gov.yk.ca/yukon-fish-wildlife-management-board.html
- Yukon Geographical Place Names Board (3) https://yukonplacenames.ca/
- Yukon Heritage Resources Board (5) https://www.yhrb.ca/
- Yukon Land Use Planning Council (1) http://www.planyukon.ca/
- Yukon Water Board (1) http://www.yukonwaterboard.ca/
All applicants must clearly demonstrate relevant experience and/or education for the board/committee to which they are applying in order to qualify for nomination.
DEADLINE for applications is March 11, 2019, at 5:00 PM
Click here for the Application Form
It can be mailed to Juliann Fraser, Communications Advisor, CYFN, 2166-2nd Avenue Whitehorse, Y.T Y1A 4P1, emailed to email@example.com, faxed to (867) 668-6577 or hand delivered to our office.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.